Thank you!! I hope you do too :3
If you ever see me with a shirt on of a show, movie or whatever on it that you love too
you have the right to sit your ass down in front of me and start talking
my public representation of my fandoms is an invitation to come and talk to me about it
everybody has that one kink that they will never ever admit to liking and will secretly read every fic ever written about it but will vehemently deny it if you ever mention it
Geraldine Hoff Doyle, was a 17 years (in 1942) while she was working at the American Broach & Machine Co. when a photographer snapped a pic of her on the job.
That image used by J. Howard Miller for the “We Can Do It!” poster, released during World War II.
Oh shit, that’s the real “Rosie the Riveter” ?
BAMF INDEED. This woman deserves all the respect in the universe!
I need this on my blog.
this should have way more notes
Step aside, people, Rosie the fucking Riveter is on your dash!
this is really selfish but
why can’t mental illness be like any other kind of sickness where you go to hospital and your loved ones come and give you flowers and tell you that they love you and hold your hand and make sure you get better
why doesn’t that happen instead of awkward silences and embarrassing tears and messy bedsheets and a bunch of other stuff no one actually talks about
w h y
I can’t find a single selfish thing in that.
Things I like to talk about
- the shows I watch
- my favorite books
- the arts
Reasons I don’t talk
- no one cares about any of that
Remember when all we wanted was a kiss?
reasons i tend to not talk
- people always interrupt me to tell another story because apparently my story isn’t good enough for their ears
- i sound like an idiot who just learned to talk two hours ago
- people seem disinterested in what i’m saying
- i hate my voice
- i have something really mean to say
- i hate you
- i repeat because this happens a lot: people interrupt me and never let me finish and i feel really shitty about myself because no one seems to want to listen to me
Pride And Prejudice